The class format is presented On-Demand through a series of webinar-based classes. Each presentation will be accompanied by a chapter quiz at the conclusion of the class.
The 40-hour didactic course is presented with a sixty-day timeframe to be completed.
By the end of this course the Laser Intern will have a clear understanding of the following topics:
- The Laser Laws and Agencies that control the laser industry
- The skin and its reaction to laser and light therapies.
- Skin types, conditions, and disorders and how lasers can assist in restoring the skin
- Skin Consultation and understand Skin Fitzpatrick and Glogau Scale
- The Biophysics of Lasers and laser devices and other light therapies
- Laser safety measures
- Laser Laws and Agencies
- Skin Biology
- Skin Consultation for Skin Types and Conditions
- Skin Disorders
- Fitzpatrick Scale
- Wound Healing
- The Biophysics of Lasers
- The Five Parameters of Lasers
- The Difference Between Lasers and IPL
- Radio Frequency
- Body Contouring
- Laser Terminology
- Laser Safety